So I went to the doctor yesterday and found out one of the things that has been going on and am starting treatment on it today. I tested positive for mold in my system, meaning there are a lot of biotoxins in my system. I most likely still have Lyme but part why the antibiotics might not be working as strongly is because I need to get rid of the mold first.
When I first started not feeling well, I kept coming back to food because I was affected by it every time I ate it. This has been uniformly the same every day and a big part of that has to do with my circulation not flowing as fluidly as it should, which could possibly be because of the mold.
So, the doctor said in a week I should notice a difference and to check in with her, knock on wood :).